SiGNa Chemistry's EH&S Policy
Responsibility & Accountability Key Priorities:
- To be a responsible corporate citizen
- To integrate environmental considerations into our business decisions
- To design our products and processes to minimize their environmental, health and safety impact
- To foster partnerships among key stakeholders to find practical solutions to challenges
- To develop and design products which enable our customers to operate in a more responsible and environmental manner.
Aggressively promote the Responsible Care® ethic:
- Promote Responsible Care ethic among major associations, customers, suppliers and policy makers to advocate global regulatory harmonization
- Incorporate principles of sustainable development and eco-efficiency into business strategies
Prevent Environment, Health & Safety Incidents
- To value and operate with the safety of our people and our communities at the top of our mind.
- To continuously improve our performance to protect the environment, health and safety of our workforce, neighbors and the public
- To work with our distributors, customers and suppliers to continuously improve the way we and they handle, transport and use our products.
Currently SiGNa is working on the next element in the alkali metal family, Lithium. A number of new discoveries have been made. Read More
Take The Next Step